Monday, August 23, 2010

Last week of Summer Break & Mingle Monday

This is my son's last week of summer break before he starts the 1st grade. I still can't beleive I have a 1st grader.  I have tryed to explain that 1st grade is very different than Kindergarten.  I think he will do fine and adjust quickly!
LK starts Wrestling next week,  which is a big change from playing tball, he said he needed a break. So we found a local Martial Arts Academy that offers Wrestling classes for my sons age.  We will try it out and see how it goes.




mingle mondays button



 I'm particatipating in my first Mingle Monday hosted by KdBuggie Boutique. She has so many sweet baby boy/girl items in her etsy shop! Go CHECK IT OUT!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Your newest follower here from Mingle Mondays. I love these blog hops, you get to meet so many wonderful people. :) I see you are a new blogger...me too. I started my blog in July. If you would like any help at all with anything, please feel free to ask.

Feel free to drop by The Things We Find Inside whenever you get a moment.

Marie