Sunday, August 29, 2010

My little Boy is not so little anymore

This pass July 11th my lil man turned 6 years old! I still can't beleieve he is 6, were has the time gone. He will be starting 1st grade tomorrow! :( I miss the long nights and all the baby items placed around the house. He has always been very independent little boy. He loves his strawberry milk and carrot sticks with ranch. He loves to wrestle with his daddy and cuddle with his mommy. Time is going by to fast and I have no control over it, I wish that I could make time go bye a little bit slower.

I always look at him and think what will he be, were will he go in life. I know he is a special little person that will do great things. I'm a proud mama but tears come to my eyes thinking about him getting older and going out in the BIG world. I know he is only 6 but in 10 years he will be 16! But no matter what I cherish all the milestones and have so many memories of his baby years. I love taking pictures of him but even that has become "mommy more pictures".  So when I can I snap a shot or two, he will thank me when he is older!
Here are some pics of my lil man from our summer vacation! Notice in every picture what he is wearing on his head, his GOGGLES! This child wears them every time he is in water, even in the bath tub!:)






Thanks for Stopping bye
Patty

1 comment:

The Robles Family said...

Hope Ken has a great first day of school. The girls are so jealous that they couldn't get on the school bus today too. :-)